FAQs SHOPPING INFORMATION
There are several reasons why you might not recognize a charge
Your complete order history is available in Your Orders. If you don’t recognize a charge, consider the following common scenarios:
- Order split into separate deliveries.
You were charged smaller amounts for each delivery. Go to Transactions to check the exact amount charged for each delivery. For more information, go to Multiple Charges for the Same Order.
- Order placed by someone else.
Check if your child, spouse, friend, or co-worker with access to your card number have placed an order at Amazon.
Other possible scenarios:
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account.
- An order was canceled or changed recently. Some banks show authorizations as charges or pending charges. For more information go to Pending Charges for Canceled Orders.
The estimated delivery date is when your order should arrive. Generally, the estimated delivery date is based on a combination of the processing time for the items you ordered (how long it takes us to create and prepare them for dispatch), and the transit time (how long the package is typically in transit with the delivery company).
Processing time + Carrier transit time = Estimated Delivery Date
For example: If the processing time for an item you purchased is 3-5 days, and the transit time for the delivery method you chose is usually 2-4 days, your estimated delivery date is 5-9 days from today.
To purchase an item on PriceDiscounted:
- Find an item you want to purchase on pricediscounted.com.
- Choose the options you want for that item, if applicable.
- Click Add to basket.
- Choose your preferred payment method under How you’ll pay.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- If you’re signed in to your Etsy account, confirm your delivery address and payment details.
- If you’re checking out as a guest, click Continue as a guest. Fill in your delivery and payment details. There are benefits to creating an Pricediscounted account before buying, but there are some purchases that you can make using guest checkout.
- Review your order to check that your information and order are correct.
- Click Place your order.
We can’t provide a VAT invoice for an order until it’s dispatched. After your order is dispatched, you can find a printable version of your invoice in Your Account for eligible Pricediscounted.com orders.
For Payment by Invoice, you must transfer the purchase amount after you receive the delivery. See the invoice or the dispatch confirmation email for the bank details and the payment purpose (12-digit number).
FAQs PAYMENT INFORMATION
When you place an order or sign up for a subscription, you may be redirected to your bank to verify your payment
The payment experience is changing across online retailers. When you complete checkout or select the Buy now with 1-Click box from a product detail page, you might be redirected to your bank’s website to verify your payment.
To maintain high security standards, your bank may give you instructions to verify your purchase. This new experience is only applied to some purchases, payments and subscriptions.
To verify your card payment:
- Follow the instructions on your bank’s website.
- One way that a bank may ask you to verify is using a unique security code. Check your phone or email inbox to retrieve your code and enter the code as prompted.
- Alternatively, your bank may ask you to verify the purchase using fingerprint or facial recognition technology, if you already have this in place.
Once complete, you’ll be directed back to Amazon and will get a confirmation that your order went through successfully.
To edit or delete items in your Wish List, go to your Wish List and locate the item you want to change
To edit items in your Wish List, do one of the following:
- To update an item on a list:
- Select Add comments, quantity & priority.
- Make the required updates.
- To delete an item from a list:
- Select Delete item next to the item you want to remove.
If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item sold by PriceDiscounted, you can request a replacement for eligible items through Your Orders.
To replace an item:
- Go to Your Orders and select Return or replace items beside the item you want to replace (if your order is from a Marketplace seller, you will need to select “Return items” and input a return reason on the next screen.
- Select the item that you want to replace and select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
- If your item is ineligible for replacement, you will be asked to return it.
Tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package, which allows you to monitor the movement of the parcel between the countries or even inside one country.
Tracking numbers can be international or traceable only within the country of the sender
The tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the first 2 letters are the type of package and the last 2 letters are the code of the country of origin. Packages with such numbers can be tracked right until delivery.
Other shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies, and how tracking codes look can vary a lot: CTAFT0000160477YQ, UPAAB000000251682107, AEL10105033654UA, SGADN143797855. Such packages are not always trackable in the recipient’s country, and you’ll have to wait for notification from the Post Office or a call from a courier company.