This vegan protein powder blend provides complete, balanced and natural protein from hemp seed, as well as a range of added herbs. It is also high in dietary fibre.
For best results add ¾ of a scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (30g) into a glass or shaker. Blend with water, fruit and vegetable juices, soya milk, coconut milk etc to make a shake. Also add to yoghurt, cereal and soups.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Category: Sports and Fitness
Hemp protein powder and herbal blend: The protein The protein in this formula is plant-based protein from hemp seed, providing 45.2g per 100g. Hemp seed provides complete plant proteins (all essential amino acids), making it an excellent alternative to animal protein. It is easily digestible and does not cause bloating or flatulence, which many people experience with dairy-based protein powders – an ideal alternative to whey and soya. Unlike many other hemp protein powders on the market, this formula contains no hexane or other toxic chemicals, which are often used during the hemp protein extraction process. Our hemp protein is extracted using only water, pressure and then flocculation. The added herbs As well as the nutritious hemp protein, this formula also contains a number of foods and herbs, namely: Alfalfa, red beetroot, Ceylon cinnamon bark, dandelion root, green tea, spirulina, Acerola cherry fruit, chlorella, blackcurrant fruit, parsley leaf, baobab fruit, spinach leaf, acai berry and fenugreek. This powder can be used as part of a high-protein vegan diet plan. High in protein High in dietary fibre No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars) No artificial flavours or sweeteners No GMOs No Hexane 500g powder per pot NOTE: Contains a minimum of 16 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake). Ingredients: Hemp Seed Protein Powder; Herbal Blend: (Alfalfa Powder (Medicago sativa), Red Beetroot Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Powder (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Dandelion Root Powder, Green Tea Powder (Camellia Sinensis), Spirulina Powder, Acerola Cherry Fruit Extract (Malpighia glabra), Chlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris), Blackcurrant Fruit Extract (Ribes nigrum), Parsley Leaf Powder (Petroselinum crispum), Baobab Fruit Pulp (Adansonia digitata), Spinach Leaf Powder (Spinacia oleracea l.), Acai Berry Extract, Fenugreek Extract; Sweetener: Steviol glycosides (Stevia leaf extract). Contains no: gluten, added sugar, dairy, lactose, cholesterol, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or hexane. Manufactured in the United Kingdom under UK GMP and ISO 22000 standards in an Informed Sports Factory Nutritional information per 100g Energy – 1532kJ/366 kcal Fat – 8.0g of which – Saturates 1.0g – Monounsaturates 1.1g – Polyunsaturates 6.6g Carbohydrate – 20.3g – of which sugar 3.2g Fibre – 16.2g Protein – 45.2g Salt – 0g
Text after title text example
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Delivery
Extreme Pump Pre-Workout
EXTREME PUMP PRE-WORKOUT represents a scientific breakthrough for supporting Nitric Oxide (NO) production during training. Nitric oxide is a chemical found in the body that causes increased blood flow to muscle tissue, delivering the vital nutrients you need and enhancing physical capabilities.
• SUPERCHARGES TRAINING INTENSITY
• SUPPORTS NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION
• INCREASED PUMPS AND MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENTServing size: 15g (Approx. 3 scoops) Servings per container: 16 (250g) 32 (500g) Suggested use: Add 3 scoops (15g) to 150ml of water, stir with a fork and consume prior to workout. Allergen Warning: Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
4-in-1 Probiotic Protein
- 4 PREMIUM PROTEIN SOURCES
- HIGH PROTEIN – LOW CARBS/FATS
- HOURS OF SUSTAINED PROTEIN RELEASE
Fat Burner Capsules
Popular with slimmers and fitness models worldwide, when used synergistically with a sensible diet and exercise program, FAT BURNERS can propel your
FOODtime (Vanilla Flavour, vegan protein)
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required. For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink. Allergy advice: Contains soy. Possible uses of MEALtime (vanilla flavour) This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
All In One Whey Protein
£12.93 – £24.65
• THE PERFECT POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY
• 4 SUPPLEMENTS IN ONE DELICIOUS SHAKEOur private label ALL-IN-ONE WHEY PROTEIN has been formulated to combine everything you need to support lean muscle mass and effectively aid recovery. Premium, highly bio-available whey is combined with the muscle growth and performance enhancing compounds Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine and HMB (muscle preservative that combats muscle breakdown). Serving size: 60g (Approx. one scoop) Servings per container: 15 (907g) / 37 (2.25kg) / 66 (4kg) Suggested use: Mix 1 scoop (60g) with 300ml of milk or water to taste. Take 2 servings per day, ideally 1 before training and, more importantly, 1 after training Suitable for Vegetarians Added active ingredients Gluten Free Premium Raw Ingredients Allergen Warning: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
Extreme Mass Gainer 3Kg
• 584 KCALS PER SERVING
• DELIVERS A HUGE 34G OF PROTEIN
1 - 2 capsules to be taken 1 - 3 times per day, with food or as required. Ideally taken in 3 month cycles with a break in between. Herbal gastrointestinal care (with caprylic acid): A blend of 12 ingredients: magnesium caprylate, cinnamon powder, cloves powder, shiitake mushroom powder, garlic powder extract, glucomannan, pumpkin seed, chicory root, grapefruit seed, cayenne extract, fenugreek seed and olive leaf extract. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans Kosher approved
A specific child-friendly biotic combination of viable organisms from 7 live culture strains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and, notably, Bifidobacterium infantis - one of the dominant cultures in children. Directions for use: ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies). If still breastfeeding, some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth. Alternatively, use as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Storage: Can be stored at room temperature out of direct sunlight, without the need for refrigeration. Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharide, Live bacteria mix: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (milk, soya). ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains no: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat or yeast. Suitable for vegetarians.
There are no reviews yet.