|Video capture resolution||5MP (2560×1920)|
|Other camera features||Person/Vehicle Detection, Super HD|
About this item
- Intelligent Person/Vehicle Detection – This PoE CCTV camera system can differentiate between the movement of a human being or vehicle and that of another object. That can cut down on annoying unnecessary alarms from swaying trees and bugs. You can keep an eye on your home or business in a more intelligent way
- 5MP Super HD, 100ft Night Vision – Combining the high resolution of 2560×1920, up to 30 frames per second and H.264 video coding technology, the home security systems deliver super clear and smooth live streaming. With 18 infrared LEDs, the cameras capture videos sharply in the dark within the range of up to 100ft, protecting your home and business
- Plug and Play PoE CCTV System – Simple PoE connection, just connect the security camera to the NVR via 60ft Ethernet cables included, supplying both power and video signal, make your wiring less hassle, even a beginner can install it effortlessly. A real plug and play security system
- Quick Remote Access and Playback – Free Reolink App and Client allow you to control all your Reolink cameras, support multiple device login and Video sharing. Videos can be stored in the NVR or FTP server. When replaying 24/7 videos, you can find the clip you need quickly by filtering the date and type of motion event. It also allows you to filter videos by those detection modes for playback
- Compatible with All Reolink PoE/WiFi IP Cameras – This 5MP PoE home camera system can be expanded up to an 8-camera kit with any Reolink PoE IP cameras o WiFi Camera without any compatibility issue. Supported Reolink 8MP/5MP/4MP IP cameras include: 410, 520, 510A, 520A, 823A, 810A, 812A, 820A, 811A, 822A, 410W, 510WA, etc
- Question 1: Could be a person and vehicle-triggered alarms distinguishable?
- Answer: Yes, Reolink 520A PoE IP camera can identify people and vehicles in terms of their shapes, and the cameras can specify the type of detection when sending alerts to you.
- Question 2: How can I add an external hard drive?
- Answer: There’s one SATA port inside and one e-SATA behind the NVR. You can add an external HDD (up to 6TB) via the port and provide an extra power supply for it to enlarge the capacity.
- Question 3 : What if the HDD is filled up? Do I need to manually delete the videos?
- Answer: You can turn on the “Overwrite” button so the new recordings will automatically cover the old ones when HDD gets full.
- Question 3 : Does this system support Time-Lapse?
- Answer: The 520A camera supports Time-Lapse, but if you connect the cameras to the NVR, the time-lapse function can not be used between the camera and NVR.
Easy PoE InstallationPower, video, and audio run through a single PoE cable, making installation a lot simpler. Cameras come with 18m network cables, users can enjoy an easy set-up without having to purchase additional cables. A real plug and play home security system.
Data Encryption, Cyber SecurityWe use AWS server to achieve remote access, Reolink server is not involved, no customer data will be left to us. Besides, all the data is dynamically encrypted and safe. it can protect your privacy very well.
Smart Motion AlertsThe PoE IP cameras can identify people and vehicles in terms of their shapes. The cameras can also specify the type of detection when sending alerts to you. Know what happened by just glancing at the lock screen, and alerts you via app push notification, an email with a photo, the NVR will sound a buzzer sound using the buzzer function.
5MP Super HD FootageThis PoE outdoor Camera kit provides smooth clear images and video recordings reveal every tiny detail, even when you digitally zoom in. Automatic IR-cut filter helps to capture surroundings at night for up to 100ft/30m, secure your home and business 24/7.
24/7 Continuous RecordingWith built-in 2TB HDD in the NVR for 24/7 video recording. It supports simultaneous recording of all cameras (up to 8 cams). You can set each camera respectively to record continuously or on your time schedule. It can be stored in the NVR or FTP server.
Reliable Remote Access and PlaybackWith FREE Reolink software, users can access footage via their smart phone (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). When replaying all-day videos, you also can easily find the clip you need by date or type of motion event (Human/Vehicle/Motion Detection).
5MP PoE Video Surveillance Security Camera System Specifications
RLC-520A PoE IP Camera Specifications Image Sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS Sensor (5.0 Megapixel) Lens: f=4.0mm fixed, F=2.0, with IR Cut Angle of View: Horizontal: 80°; Vertical: 42° IR Distance: 30 Meters (100 ft) (LED: 18pcs/14mil/850nm) Power Input: DC12V 1A or 48V PoE( IEEE 802.3af), <12W Frame Rate: Main Stream 2fps – 30fps(default: 30fps), Sub Stream 4fps – 15fps(default: 10fps) Microphone: Built-in Microphone RLN8-410 PoE NVR Specifications IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI Video Format: H.264 USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2 Synchronous Playback: 1CH-8MP; 4CH-4MP HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 2TB HDD HDD Capacity: 1x internal port, 1x external port, 6TB for each port (support up to 12TB in total)
There are no reviews yet.