|Recommended uses for product||Surveillance, Outdoor, Indoor, Security, Home|
|Form factor||Vertical Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount|
About this item
- 4K Ultra HD and Full-Color Night Vision: This 8MP PoE CCTV Camera with 3840×2160 resolution provides you with a clearer visual quality & smoother live viewing experience. RLC-823A with infrared LEDs & spotlights supports 190ft colour night vision, making night scenes as vivid as day. You can see more details clearly without worrying about lights
- Smart Human/Vehicle Detection and Two-Way Audio: This PoE camera provides accurate detection through advanced technology that analyses the shape of people and vehicles, thereby significantly reducing false alarms and triggers. With built-in mic & speaker, you are free to listen and talk back to whoever the camera catches in real time
- Pan Tilt Zoom and Auto Tracking: With 360° pan & 90° tilt, this 4K PTZ PoE camera allows you to view every angle in detail. Its 5X optical zoom enables you to zoom in for astonishing details or zoom out for maximum coverage. It can also keep track of the moving person/vehicle automatically. Never miss any important
- Easy PoE Installation and Remote Access: Thanks to Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, this PTZ IP camera can transmit videos and be charged simultaneously via only one network cable. Easy plug-and-play for a reliable connection. Wherever you are, you can see what’s happening in your home by the Reolink App or Client
- Time-Lapse Videos and Flexible Recording Options: This PTZ camera with a time-lapse function allows you to enjoy amazing events such as the rising of the sun in a matter of minutes. It enables you to choose recording modes, which include 24/7, motion-triggered or scheduled recording. Videos can be saved to the micro SD card (up to 256GB, not included), Reolink NVR or FTP server
- Question 1: Which version of Reolink NVR or camera system can work with RLC-823A?
- Answer: The RLC-823A IP camera can be worked with Reolink 8CH NVR (ASIN: B07DHBYRCH) and Reolink 16CH NVR (ASIN: B07DLBNN9T). The hardware number for Reolink 8CH NVR is N2MB02 or H3MB18, while H3MB18 for Reolink 16CH NVR.
- Question 2: What is the function of the camera’s PoE?
- Answer: Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an advanced technology that embeds a PoE module inside the camera, allowing you to use a network cable for videos and power transmission without using a power adapter.
With four infrared LEDs, three motion spotlights providing 945 Lumens, and 3D-DNR technology, this security camera manifests superior illumination capability, delivering top-level 190ft night vision even in total darkness.
This PoE PTZ camera identifies true threats by the industry-leading human/vehicle detection algorithm to obtain alarms that truly matter. It also intelligently tracks the suspicious events happening and swiftly rotates to anywhere it needs to ensure no key events are missed.
Guard Your Property with Daily Patrol
With the ability to pan 360° & tilt 90°, this PTZ camera could cover every detail even in blind angles. You could mark the important spots as your like and patrol up to 16 preset points at one time as the daily routine. It will go back to its guard point to monitor the key areas after each pan & tilt, for all-around protection.
Pan speed: 2.5°-150°/s
Tilt speed: 1.5°-60°/s
5X Optical Zoom for More Visibility
With the motorized varifocal lens providing 27°~96° viewing angle, the 5X optical zoom of this PoE camera allows you to zoom in for astonishing details or zoom out for maximum coverage, without reducing the image resolution or quality.
Listen & Talk, Real-Time Dialogue
Built-in microphone & speaker allow you to listen and talk back to whoever the camera catches in real-time: A “hello” to the family and friends or a warning to suspicious strangers.
Note: The two-way talk only works on Reolink App/Client.
Real-Time Alert for Home Security
Once this PTZ surveillance camera detects something suspicious, the siren and spotlights will be triggered or manually activated to warn off the unwelcome. Instant push notification and an email alert will also jump to your devices, giving your room to act straightaway.
Timelapse: See the Day in a Minute
This PoE video camera with time-lapse function allows you to capture the dynamic processes vividly and visually, such as the sunrise or sunset, flowers blossom, and the construction of a building, then watches the whole process in minutes and seconds. (Time-lapse only works on Reolink App.)
IP66 Waterproof For Outdoor Usage
With the rugged housing and body, this security camera can keep guard anywhere, outdoor or indoor, and in any weather conditions such as water jets, intense heat, humidity, and the cold.
Temperature: -10°C – +55°C (14°F – 131°F)
Humidity: 10% – 90%
Easier Installation with Fewer Efforts
Thanks to the power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, this outdoor camera can finish the reliable connection via only one Ethernet cable in a breeze. The camera could receive power from IEEE802.3at PoE switch/injector/Reolink PoE NVR, or DC 12V/2A power adapter(Included).
Remote Access and Smart Playback
With the simple and intuitive Reolink App without an extra monthly fee, check what’s happening in your home or office anytime and anywhere. Try to quickly filter videos by person/vehicle events, and locate the moments you need by the timeline, all within a few clicks.
RLC-823A 4K PTZ PoE Security Outdoor Camera Specifications
Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ CMOS sensor Video Resolution: 3840X2160 (8MP) at 25 frames/sec Lens: f=2.7-13.5mm F=1.6-3.3, zoom module Field of View: Horizontal: 96°-27°, Vertical: 69°-21° Infrared Night Vision: Up to 60 meters (190 ft) (LED: 4pcs/28mil/850nm) Color Night Vision: with spotlights (3pcs/5700K/945 lumens) Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker Video Format: H.265 Pan & Tilt Range: Pan: 360°, Tilt: 0° ~ 90 Storage: Micro SD card slot (Max. 256GB) PoE: IEEE 802.3at, 48V Active DC Power: DC 12.0V⎓2A, <24W （included） Smart Alarm: Motion detection/person detection/vehicle detection Maximal User Access: 20 Users (1 admin account & 19 user accounts); support up to 12 simultaneous video streams (10 substreams & 2 mainstreams) Browser Supported: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari OS Supported: PC: Windows, Mac OS; Smartphone: iOS, Android